Tuesday 10 September 2013

Salutations

Hello there, I want to start things out with a bit of happiness! I just bought myself an ironing board! After living on my own for nearly 5 years and 2 years of university for costuming, I finally own an ironing board! Gone are the days of ironing on my dinning room table or living room floor (using a towel of course)!

Now, I have no projects complete for your viewing pleasure yet; however, I do have a bit of a preview. I am hoping to be completing this project by the end of the week and have pictures up reasonably soon. I will try to keep up with updating once a week, with new projects or some things that are already in existence that I would like to share. Time will tell how that all pans out.

For now, here are some pictures of my new ironing board and the upcoming project:

                                           New ironing board and soon to be new dress
                                               

                                                                  Close up of gathers prior to pressing


Please excuse the less than amazing phone photos and my rather dusty lamp. Check back soon to see the complete (hopefully) project!

Thanks for reading,
Jessie
  


No comments:

Post a Comment